Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

the hunt for the golden book reading

Page 20 of the hunt for the golden book. grandfather William  flooded  my office  with tears . grandson, i'm  desperate! you have to help me! you wouldn't say no to the grandfather  who loves you so much that he put you in charge of the Rodents Gazztte, would you?'' seeing him like that, i couldnt help getting teary eyed i,m such a softy! i reassured him. grandfather, you know that anything!'' A glimmer of satisfaction flashes in his eyes and quickly asked, you'll help me? give me your word,Geronimo!'' i nodded. of course, i give you my word. now please stop BLOWING your nose on my tie!''.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Casshius would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video