Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

measurement length

Estimate and then measure each of these to the nearest centimetre.


Measurement Length
We are learning to: Estimate and measure the length of objects using centimetres.

Use your ruler to find objects around the classroom that are around 20 centimetres in length.

Less than 20 centimetres
About 20 centimetres
More than 20 centimetres

My pencil was 14.cm
The imac key board was 20.cm
My maths book was 30.cm
The small reading book was 15.cm
The imac was 21.cm
The larg table was 29.cm
The chapter book was 13.cm
The top of the chromebook was 29.cm
The book was 26.cm

The blue maths book was 16.cm
The bottom of the chromebook was 20.cm


My estimate
My measurement
Name
Siakupege
casshius


Length of my index finger
5cm
10cm
7cm
7cm
Length of my right hand
12cm
12cm
14cm
15cm
Length of my right foot
16cm
16cm
21cm
22cm
Length of my left foot
17cm
20cm
22cm
22cm
Length of this page




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Casshius would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video