Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

race writing

Start your writing here:

In this writing it is about racing. I was racing outside with my class so this is going to be a recount.have you ever had a fun experience with your class before? Well my fun experience with my class is racing. me and my class went outside for racing. The first  group that was racing was a girls group and it was top 4 so who ever came top 4 is in the finals. My friend was in the second race but when he was racing he wasn't in top 4.but when me and my friends were waiting i was freezing on the hard concrete and when i was racing the grass was cold and wet it freezed my feet so i sprinted as fast as i can. Now for the final race it wasn't a sprint race it was a crawl race and i bet the people in the finals were shocked  they had to crawl on their legs and arms they looked like they were struggling a lot but Mr moran was in it and it didn't look like he was struggling. I was laughing because people were falling on their bottoms. But some people were cheating because they wanted to win the race.  my friend cheated and he won the race. And another person cheated but he didn't win but i bet the people that were  crawling i bet there hands and feet were freezing because the grass was very cold and wet  so i think that's why they were struggling a lot. Well i hope there hands are ok or feet great job to the people that were in the finals or the second race such as my friend.                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Casshius would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video