Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

school reflection

 Last week the year eights went to their camp at Thames on the other hand the year eights that stayed back went over to the junior classes. 




I was  a bit unsure of where to go but afterwards I found out that I have to go to room 18 with the juniors.  After I entered room 18 I saw all the kids and I knew I had to be a good role model and set a good example for them. Tuakana teina means a relationship with an older sibling or younger sibling or person so I had to be the older person and be a good leader. 



 On Thursday I helped them  read their books with them and did a Math quiz with them and helped them out with their numbers and reading. After that i just  finished some work  then watched a movie. The rest of the day I just read books and tried to finish some work but sometimes  




On Friday in the afternoon they held an activity day where all the kids played some activities like throwing the gumboot throw or kicking and throwing the ball. After that we just watched more movies and had free time like playing games or with the toy. That was the last day of being in the junior class





This is what the other year eights did when the year eights went to camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Casshius would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video