Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

about me writing










Greeting:


Welcome your audience


Hello, Kia ora, Talofa...


Kia ora



Who are you?


First Name/ Year/ Teachers


My name is casshius and i am in year 5 and my teacher is Mrs moala.



Interests


I enjoy..., I like..., My favourite...


I enjoy playing with my friends and i like playing tag but my favourite thing i like doing is playing hide and seek with my friends.



Sports/ Hobbies


I play..., On the weekend...,


I play basketball on the weekends at my little cousins house because he has a basketball hoop at his house.



Other


Anything else?


My favourite subject is writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Casshius would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video